In today's recap we congratulate our most active client, the client with the maximum deposit growth and the most profitable trade. Here are the results from August 28th to September 1st.
The most active client
Placed 1144 trades, including 635 profitable ones and 509 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD pair.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $53 836.00.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $19 200.00. The trade was opened on the 22nd of August at 3:51 PM and closed on the 31st of August at 4:31 PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:
- @EGBP — EUR/GBP cross currency futures. It's a low activity contract with daily volumes not above several hundred contracts. The size of the contract is 125 000 EUR. Minimum price fluctuation (1 point and 1 tick) is 0.00005 GBP or 6.25 GBP per contract.
- BRENT CRUDE OIL — crude oil futures. Minimum price step is $0.01 per barrel or $10.00 per contract. Brent oil is used to evaluate two thirds of the world's international crude oil trading.
- FCE — CAC 40 futures contract. The contract size of CAC 40 stock index is calculated by multiplying the current index quote by €10. 1 tick is 0.5 of a unit and costs €5.00. CAC 40 is a major French stock index. It is a weighted average of the capitalization of 40 largest companies' shares.
- #AMAZON — an American company, the largest online seller of goods and services. Amazon.com offers 34 product product categories, including e-books, home electronics, food, household equipment, etc. As of July 26th 2017 Amazon's capitalization is $502.6 billion.
- #CVX (Chevron Corporation) — America's second largest energy corporation, one of the biggest companies in the world. In 2015 it was listed third in Fortune 500 and twelfth in Fortune Global 500 in 2014.
Earn more with Grand Capital!