We have rounded up the best results of the past trading week.
The most active client
Placed 609 trades, including 301 trades, including 308 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GOLD, USD/CAD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF.
Maximum deposit growth
For one week on a single trading account was $78,334.87.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$7,422. The trade was opened on the 30th of May at 19:32 and closed on the 25th of June at 16:30.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:
- @CHF — Swiss franc to the United States dollar rate futures. The size of the contract is 125,000 francs. Minimum price fluctuation is $0.0001 per 1 franc or $12.5 per contract;
- #KO (The Coca-Cola Company) — an American food company, the world's largest producer and supplier of non-alcoholic beverages. The company’s most famous product is Coca-Cola drink. Included in Fortune 500 list for 2015 (62nd place). Market capitalization: $200.11 billion (2018);
- #FGBL — futures contract for German long-term bonds EUROBUND;
- ORANGE JUICE — orange juice futures contract. The contract size is standard and equals 15,000 pounds (approximately 6.9 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $7.5;
- #INTC (Intel Corporation) — an American producer of electronic devices and computer components, including microprocessors, chipsets, etc. Revenue: $59.4 billion (2016).
Earn more with Grand Capital!