Last week’s most profitable trade resulted in a profit of $12.546. Follow the best traders at Grand Capital!
The most active client
Placed 996 trades, including 720 profitable ones and 276 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved USD/CAD, EUR/USD and EUR/JPY.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $26,013.46.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $12,546. The trade was opened on the 11th of April at 1:02 PM and closed on the 16th of April at 1:24 PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- WHEAT — wheat futures contract. The size of a wheat futures contract is 5,000 bushels. Since bushel is a volume measurement unit, different kinds of grain have different weight equivalents. For wheat it's 136.00775 metric tons;
- S&P 500 — a futures mini contract for S&P 500 stock index. The size of the mini contract for S&P 500 index is calculated by multiplying $50 by the index quotation value. One tick equals 0.25 index points and costs $12.50. S&P 500 index is a stock index which includes the selected 500 US public companies with the largest market capitalization;
- #FGBL — futures contract for German long-term bonds EUROBUND. The contract value is €100,000. Contract price quotation is a percentage of the nominal value of the contract. 1 tick equals 0.01 points and costs €10.00;
- #APPLE — an American manufacturer of personal computers, tablets, audio players, mobile phones and software. Apple occupies the first place in the world by market capitalization, which is $850 billion as of September 5th, 2017;
- #GE (General Electric) — an American multi-industry corporation, a manufacturer of many types of equipment, including locomotives, power plants, gas turbines, aircraft engines, medical equipment, etc. As of 2016, the market capitalization of General Electric is $288 billion.
Earn more with Grand Capital