We have selected last week’s best traders.
The most active client
Placed 1,652 trades, including 1,202 profitable ones and 450 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved SILVER.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $28,500.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $3,580. The trade was opened on the 13th of March at 4:47 PM and closed on the 4th of April at 11:06 AM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- SB — Sugar futures. The contract volume is standardized and equals 112,000 lbs. (50.8 tons). 1 tick equals 0.01 and costs $11.20;
- NASDAQ-100 — futures mini contract for NASDAQ-100 stock index. 1 tick is 0.25 and costs $5. NASDAQ is an American OTC market that specializes in hi-tech companies shares;
- NATURAL GAS — natural gas futures. The contract size is 10,000 million BTU. BTU (British thermal unit) is a unit of heat used in the United States. Today natural gas is widely used as a feedstock in the chemical industry. It is also used for heating of residential buildings and as a fuel for cars and power plants;
- SOYBEAN OIL — Soybean oil futures. The volume of a single futures contract is 60,000 pounds. Minimum price fluctuation is 1/100 cent or $0.0001 per pound, which equals $6 per contract;
- #CSCO (Cisco) — American transnational company. Cisco develops and sells network equipment for large organizations and telecommunications enterprises. One of the world's largest hi-tech companies.
Earn more with Grand Capital