Last week’s best trading results.
The most active client
Placed 1091 trades, including 717 profitable ones and 374 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved SILVER.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $37,862.76.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $14,350. The trade was opened on the 13th of March at 9:04 PM and closed on the 11th of April at 4:21 PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
- BRENT CRUDE OIL — crude oil futures. Minimum price step is $0.01 per barrel or $10 per contract. The contract volume is 1000 barrels (42,000 gallons). Brent oil is used to evaluate two-thirds of the world's international crude oil trading;
- PALLADIUM — palladium futures contract. The contract size is standard and equals 100 troy ounces (around 3.11 kg). One tick is 0.05 and costs $5;
- DX — US Dollar index futures. The futures contract quotes are specified in index points. 1 tick is 0.005 index points and equals $5. US dollar index is a comparison of the world's six major currencies with USD: EUR, JPY, GBP, CAD, SEK, CHF. A change of each currency rate has an impact on US dollar index and it’s constantly updated on weekdays;
- #JNJ (Johnson & Johnson) is an American holding company that includes more than 250 subsidiaries around the world that manufacture pharmaceuticals, sanitation products, and medical equipment. Its stock is a component of the Dow Jones Global Titans 50 index;
- #IBM (International Business Machines) — one of the world’s largest producers and suppliers of software and hardware, as well as IT and consulting services. As of 2017, IBM’s capitalization is $159.41 billion.
Earn more with Grand Capital