Here are the results of the last trading week. Follow the top traders!
The most active client
Placed 394 trades, including 360 profitable ones and 34 that resulted in a loss. All trades involved SILVER.
Maximum deposit growth
In one trading week on a single account was $29 670,25.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of +$10 464,00. The trade was opened on the 8th of December at 3:30 PM and closed on the 18th of December at 5:32 PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
• ROUGH RICE — rough rice futures contract. Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn. Minimum price step is 0.5 cent and costs $10.
• ORANGE JUICE — orange juice futures contract. The contract size is standard and equals 15 000 pounds (approximately 6.9 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $7.5.
• #AEROFLOT — the largest airline in Russia and one of the world's oldest airlines. It was founded in 1923 and at the time was fully state-owned. After the Soviet Union collapsed, the company became semi-privatized, with 51% of the shares still owned by the government.
• #PG (Procter & Gamble Co) — American transnational company, one of the leaders of the world's consumer products market. The company's shares are taken into account when the Dow Jones industrial index is calculated.
• #WMT (Wal-Mart Stores) — An American retail company that manages the world's largest retail network. It operates the Walmart trademark. Turnover: 482 billion dollars (2016).
Earn more with Grand Capital!