Last trading week was marked by the sum brought by the most profitable trade. A Grand Capital client managed to earn $68,720 in less than two months. Read about this and other trading results in our weekly recap.
The most active client
Placed 1,178 trades, including 571 profitable ones and 607 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, GOLD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY.
Maximum deposit growth
For one week on a single trading account was $68,720.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $68,720. The trade was opened on the 23rd of April, 2018 at 10:21 AM and closed on the 15th of June, 2018 at 11:55 AM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:
- #PA — palladium futures contract, traded on NYMEX. The contract size is standard and equals 100 troy ounces (around 3.11 kg). One tick is 0.05 and costs $5;
- #JNJ (Johnson & Johnson) is an American holding company that includes more than 250 subsidiaries around the world that manufacture pharmaceuticals, sanitation products, and medical equipment. Its stock is a component of the Dow Jones Global Titans 50 index;
- #XOM (Exxon Mobil Corporation) — an American company, the largest private oil company in the world. It’s one of the largest corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization ($366.98 billion as of 2017) 99.85% of its shares are publicly traded. The stocks of Exxon are a component of Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- #URALKALIY — a Russian company, the world’s largest producer of potassium. Uralkali produces approximately 20% of the world’s potash fertilizers, 80% of its output is exported. The main buyers are China, India, Russia, Southeast Asian countries, USA and Brazil;
- #GZPROMNEFT — a Russian oil company. Its operations include prospecting, development, extraction and sales of gas and oil, as well as production and sales of oil products. PAO Gazprom holds 95.68% of the company’s shares, the rest 4.32 % are freely traded. Gazprom Neft was the first company to start extraction of oil in the Russian Arctic shelf.
Earn more with Grand Capital!