We have selected the best trading results of the past week.
The most active client
Placed 1004 trades, including 707 profitable ones and 297 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR/JPY.
Maximum deposit growth
For one week on a single trading account was $68,973.91.
The most profitable trade of the week
Resulted in a profit of $26,475. The trade was opened on the 23rd of March at 11:41 AM and closed on the 22nd of May at 10:45 PM.
The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:
- HEATING OIL — heating oil futures. The contract size is 42 000 gallons (1 imperial gallon is roughly 4.55 liters). The quotation is in US dollars and cents per gallon. Minimum price fluctuation: $0.0001 per gallon;
- FTSE — a futures contract for the British index FTSE 100. The contract size is calculated according to the formula: £10 multiplied by the current index quote. One tick costs £5. FTSE 100 is a leading index of a British Stock Exchange. It is considered one of the most influential stock exchange indicators in Europe;
- KC — coffee futures contract. The contract size is 37,500 pounds (around 17 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $18.75. Coffee market has a higher liquidity than many other commodity markets because of the high demand for coffee;
- #AEROFLOT — the largest airline in Russia and one of the world's oldest airlines. It was founded in 1923 and at the time was fully state-owned. After the Soviet Union collapsed, the company became semi-privatized, with 51% of the shares still owned by the government;
- #EBAY — an American online auction and shopping company. The corporation owns the eponymous website eBay.com and its localized versions in several countries.
Earn more with Grand Capital!