A wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods is one of the competitive advantages of Grand Capital. In order to provide our customers with highly reliable services, we work only with trusted intermediaries. Now, we’re pleased to announce that a new payment system is available — iPay.
iPay is a popular payment service that will make it easier for traders to access financial markets, as it allows to deposit in local currencies: Kenyan and Tanzanian shilling.
Goutam Das, Director of Development in Africa:
“There’s been a lot of requests from traders for integrating this payment system. And since Grand Capital is always taking the client-oriented approach, we decided to add iPay to the list of our payment methods. Thanks to iPay, we will be able to provide more comfortable and simple conditions of financial market trading.”
Giancarlo Spinnato, head of GC LTD:
“Integration of a new payment service will allow our clients to deposit and withdraw funds quickly and easily. Time-saving, fee compensation, possibility to conduct all operations in the local currency, all this will open up new possibilities for trading with Grand Capital.”
Advantages of iPay:
- Reliability: iPay has a prominent position on the market and millions use it every day;
- Easy to use: only a few simple steps are needed to make a deposit;
- Deposit fee is compensated;
- Deposit in KES and TZS directly;
- 40% Bonus for each deposit.
To make a deposit:
- Go to your Private Office, section “Deposit”;
- Select iPay among other payment methods;
- Fill in the form and click “Continue”;
- You will be redirected to iPay website;
- Confirm your payment;
- Enter MPESA PIN on your phone;
- You will receive a verification SMS and a receipt;
- The funds will be transferred to your account;
- Start trading and earning!
If you have any questions, contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Skype: gc_g.das
- Phone: +78123896679
- WhatsApp: +79643293668
- Telegram: @gdasgc